We supply & install high quality gutter mesh, leaf screening & gutter guard options for all types of residential, commercial & strata gutter protection.
Suitable for most types of tile or metal roof profiles, our gutter mesh protection system stops leaves & debris from blocking your gutters & downpipes which helps to extend the lifespan of your gutters, valley irons and roof.
The aluminium mesh profile we use & recommend effectively keeps leaves and debris out, allows better water penetration with less water sheeting & offers extra protection during heavy storms allowing your gutters to work more effectively.
Our gutter guard systems are installed so leaves & debris are easily blown off the surface of the mesh & any dust that gets in is easily washed off each time it rains. The gutter protection mesh also helps to prevent birds, possums, rats & other vermin from entering the roof cavity through the gutter line.
Our leaf screening system requires very little maintenance. We suggest that if there is a build-up of fine dirt, this can easily be flushed out with a hand held hose. Tank water is also protected & kept fresher for longer by keeping rotting leaves and debris out of your guttering system.
The powder coated, commercial grade aluminium mesh is compatible with colorbond, aluminium & zincalume guttering. The aluminium mesh has an aperture of 4mm x 3mm & has a mesh weight of 500g/m2. The strand width is 1.0mm. The aluminium mesh has been tested by CSIRO under AS 1530.3 and deemed non-combustible making it compliant with AS 3959-2009 “Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas”.
The premium aluminium gutter mesh system comes in a range of different colours designed to blend in with a variety of existing roof & gutter colours.
Colour Range Available: Cottage Green, Pale Eucalypt, Deep Ocean, Night Sky/Black, Monument, Ironstone, Woodland Grey, Dark Brown, Basalt, Wallaby, Wind Spray, Shale Grey, Surfmist, Manor Red, Paperbark, Jasper, Dune.
GUTTER MESH INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
1. Clean all gutters & valleys so they are free of leaves & debris prior to installation of the mesh system.
2. Attach the mesh to the gutters by screwing the mesh onto the gutter edge. A small colorbond capping is installed to firmly secure the mesh to the guttering.
3. Fabricate the mesh to fit the roof profile by making positioned cuts in the gutter mesh to help it shape to the contours of your roof. This ensures the mesh looks good and works better.
4. Attach the mesh to the roof. On metal/colorbond roofs, clips are screwed into the roof to hold the mesh firmly onto the corrugations. On tiled roofs the gutter mesh is tucked underneath the second row of tiles.
5. Cover the valleys by extending the gutter mesh over the valley irons to ensure that your gutters are fully covered & therefore protected.
6. Fasten the gutter mesh around the gables & hips.
MILLENIUM ROOFING, ACCREDITED ROOF RESTORATION NEWCASTLE, LAKE MACQUARIE ROOF RESTORATION & ROOF REPAIRS and ROOF RENOVATIONS NEWCASTLE, LAKE MACQUARIE, CENTRAL COAST NSW. Servicing Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens, Nelson Bay, Anna Bay, Raymond Terrace, Medowie, Hunter Valley Region, Cessnock, Maitland, Singleton, Central Coast, Wyong, Erina, Terrigal, Gosford & Umina NSW.